Wednesday 4 April 2018

ACE - Household and laundry cleaning products - Review!

Over the past couple of weeks I have been trying out some fab household and laundry cleaning products from ACE. I hate cleaning but when it comes to trying out products I always seem to be a little more willing...hehehe


I had heard of Ace before but I have never tried any of their products. 

As well as being tough on stains and gentle on clothes ACE is also good for the environment too. All their products are concentrated to reduce the amount of packaging, their products clean at lower temperatures and use ingredients which are safe for the environment.

The products I was sent were:


ACE for Colours 1 litre.
The original ACE fabric stain remover that makes all fabric colours shine. ACE for Colours has been specially formulated to remove the toughest of stains and yet be gentle on even the most delicate clothes. It is great for everyday use and removes typical “dingy” dirt caused by soil and mud. It also helps to prevent fabric colours bleeding or transferring to other fabrics. ACE for Colours can be used on silk, wool and is even safe to use on cashmere!

This is great for the kids clothes. Even my girls who are 10 & 15 still make a mess of their clothes. Ellie came home from school last week and her trousers and school jumper were covered in glue and paint from a crafting session. Usually it will take two or three washes to remove all the marks but one was and they were clean!

ACE for Whites
Specifically formulated to work better on lighter fabrics; ACE for Whites helps brighten dull whites while still being gentle on delicate clothes.

This is perfect for school shirts....I seriously don't know how my girls get their shirts so dirty especially around the collars. I put a load of whites in and used some of this with them and the whites came out looking great. I would go as far to say some of the shirts looked like new.....


You can use both of these as a pre-treatment on laundry to help remove stubborn and dried on stains or as a household cleaner around the home.

ACE Power Mousse
Combining the might of bleach with ACE cleaning power, the ACE Power Mousse works hard to keep household surfaces and white laundry bright and clean.

I have been using this in the kitchen and it is fantastic. After cooking a roast dinner the cooker top was looking a little grubby to say the least....It usually takes a lot of scrubbing to get clean and even then there is always a mark around the hobs. I sprayed this on and left it for about 30 seconds, wiped it down and this was how it showed up....I was amazed! No scrubbing needed! I imagine with a bit of scrubbing it would come up as good as new!


ACE Multi-Purpose Spray
For tackling germs, grease and stubborn stains, ACE Multi-Purpose Spray is suitable for use around the home and on coloured clothes. 

I have been using this all around the house....It is great for general cleaning.

These are really good products. I had never thought of using the same product to remove stains on clothes and then to go and clean the kitchen but it works! I think I will be buying these in the future. They are available online and at your local TESCO, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons.

I was sent these free of charge in exchange for this blog post.

No comments :

Post a Comment