Saturday 17 March 2018

Week 11 - A photo everyday for a year. #Project365

I am sick of this rain....We had it all last weekend and since Wednesday evening it hasn't stopped raining here and we're forecast snow over the weekend. lol

We have had a lovely week but I'm glad it's the weekend. 

Now for a photo every day....


69/365 - 10th March
Walking home from the school play rehearsals....She still loves to jump in puddles.

70/365 - 11th March
I was very spoilt on Mother's day....A card each off the girls, an extra one that Ellie made at school and one of Ellie's favourite soft toy Monkey too.

71/365 - 12th March
I bought a jar from Poundland which is perfect for keeping sweets and chocolate in. It's perfect because Ellie can't open it. hehehe

72/365 - 13th March
Ellie in her costume for the school play. She was a villager in the school production of Beauty & the Beast.

73/365 - 14th March
Ellie brought home all the spellings she needs to learn for her SATs in May....Oh my goodness! There is some words there which I can never spell first try. She is doing well at learning them though.

74/365 - 15th March
I was sent a bottle of Mozart White chocolate liqueur to review....It has such fantastic packaging. I do get excited when I get something in a solid box which can be used for something else.

75/365 - 16th March
We had a breakthrough...Ellie has finally got the hang of long division and it made completing her homework so much easier and a lot less stressful.


12 comments :

  1. Great photos :). Well done on the long division; that's a tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping in the puddles is one of pleasures of life. I love the sound of the white chocolate liqueur, it sounds lush. Ellie looks very pretty in her costume. Well done to her for cracking the long division!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek I’m kind dreading SATs, we’ve not really seen anything homework wise yet. Love that jar. I think I need something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL week - great idea with the jar - i need some TOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been working on the spelling lists too. There are some hard words on that list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the school play costume! Those spellings do look pretty tough. It's great that Ellie can't open the jar. We're now at the point where my boys have to open things for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the glass jar, great the kids can't get in it lol. Well done on Ellie getting the grasp of long division and hopefully you'll get the hang of the spellings also ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the school play costume. It's fab. Those spellings are tough. It's great that Ellie can't open the jar, such a good idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. But can Becky open it?
    School homework is hard, think we all depend on auto correct to much.
    How lovely of her to share Monkey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the costume! She looks perfect. Jars that only you can open are the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loads of heavy school stuff. I can't remember long division because the school taught it one way, my mum dsisn't agree with that so tried to teach me differently so now I can't remember either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The white choc liqueur sounds amazing: I hope it tastes good! Wow some of those spellings are tricky for 9-11 year olds! #project365

    ReplyDelete