Monday 26 March 2018

Last weeks meal plan went to plan. Let's see if this weeks does? - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went to plan....We ate everything! The hit of the week was the Tilda Kids rice which we were sent to try....40 seconds in the microwave and it was cooked. The girls loved it.


This week is going to feel strange for me. The kids finish school for Easter on Thursday and my fella is back to work after a week off on holiday. As of writing this I have no idea what shifts my fella is on at work so things might be changed around....I'm going for an easy week with some of our favourite meals...

This week on the menu we have:

MondaySausage, mash and baked beans....
TuesdayChicken stir fry.....
WednesdaySomething out of the freezer with rice....
Thursday - Burgers in buns with corn on the cob & salad....
Friday - Fish & chips from the chippy....
Saturday - Lasagne and garlic bread.... 
Sunday - A roast dinner of some sort....

What will you be eating this week?

7 comments :

  1. I could eat sausage and mash every day, it's one of my favourites. I'm not looking forward to planning this weeks menu, my daughter is back at work and she is really difficult to please food wise, so she'll be coming home tired and grumpy and is bound to complain about whatever I cook :( I wonder if I could get away with sausage and mash every day, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tasty week to me. I live alone which means I mostly cook small things. I go to the local farmer's market tomorrow hoping for more fresh salad greens, maybe some kale or chard, and fingers crossed there's still fresh strawberries. That's what I will eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still planning, I just forget to blog it haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get blogging it Mrs Ojo and join us at #MealPlanningMonday xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a tasty week to me! Enjoy the holidays when they arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh sounds like a yummy week! I love each and every meal that you have got planned this week! We are coming up to the beautiful Northumberland next week! Thank you for supporting #MealPlanningMonday x

    ReplyDelete