Thursday 29 March 2018

Get to know Northumberland Mam - 20 Questions.

There has been a tag going around the blogging world and I do love a tag. I think I have done well holding off this long before doing it. hehehe

Tracey over on The Williams World invited anyone who hasn't taken part to join in. So here I am.


When was the last time you cried ?
Last week when watching Four Days That Shook Britain about the terrorist attacks....What brave, brave people. Those who were there and helped and those who relived what they went through.

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I would like to think so....I know I am such a hard person to make friends with as I am so shy but once I get to know someone I am a good friend and I do open up....

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No! Never! lol 

What’s the first thing you notice about people?
How they look....Their appearance.

Scary movie or happy endings?
I don't watch scary movies so happy endings every time.

Favourite smells?
 The seaside, petrol, marzipan, fence paint, babies, coffee and oranges.

What’s the furthest you have ever been away from home?
Edinburgh. I'm not very well travelled. I like to stay close to home....A good few years ago I did go to Scotland to see Bon Jovi. 


Do you have any special talents?
I can touch my nose with my tongue. That's about it. lol

Where were you born?
Near Middlesbrough.

What are your hobbies?
Blogging, playing PC games like The Sims and Hearthstone. That's about it.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
I really wanted to do something with horses....Something like a riding instructor.

How many countries have you been to?
Two. lol England and Scotland.

What was your favourite/worst subject at school?
I really loved French. The teacher had a great idea sitting everyone in alphabetical order and I was sat with all the cool boys. hehehe I also wasn't good at French so the GCSE I took was all coursework and no exam which meant I came away with a C. My worst subject at school was P.E. I don't think I took part for the whole of year 10 & 11. lol I forged notes, faked injuries and blatantly lied to the P.E teacher. Oops.

What is your favourite drink?
Soft drink - Root beer
Alcoholic - Rose wine
Hot drink - Hot Chocolate.

What would you (or have you) named your children?
Becky and Ellie. If I had boys they would have been called Jack and James.

Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Louise Pentland, Brummy Mummy of 2, Philip De Franco, Ozzy Man Reviews, Mummy Here and There and The Michalaks.

How many boyfriends have you had?
I would say about 6 which lasted more than a couple of months...

Favourite memory from childhood?
Getting a trampoline for Christmas when I was a child and spending all day on it....


How would you describe your fashion sense?
Non-existent. lol I live in either leggings, jeggings or jeans and baggy tops.

Tell us one of your bad habits?
I have so many....lol I vape. It's a bad habit but way better than smoking...

There you go....Those are my answers. If you are a blogger and have not yet joined in, feel free to answer the above questions.

2 comments :

  1. These tags are rather fun and you always find out a little more. #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags for finding out a little more about people. I'm with you on preferring happy endings to scary films and PE was my worst subject at school too! :-)

    ReplyDelete