Thursday 26 October 2017

Some Halloween crafts...

I couple of weeks ago I did a little shopping at Hobbycraft and bought some Halloween related things....Each set only cost a couple of pounds each and it was well worth the money to keep the girls amused for an hour or so....


Yesterday the girls got busy decorating the Pumpkin tea light holder painting sets and the Halloween suncatchers.

The girls started off painting the pumpkins...


I loved how the pumpkins turned out. So bright and colourful. Way better than boring, every day orange one's. hehehe

Next up was the Suncatchers....Ellie was not very impressed with this as the paint to go on was nearly see through. (It was meant to be like that) She just wouldn't wait for it to dry and hang up to see the effect. She got a little carried away with the paint from the pumpkins so it's not much of a suncatcher but she had fun and that's all that matters....


It's the first time I've used the Hobbycraft website and I was very impressed. Everything is very reasonably priced and I can see me making another order for Christmas goodies....I have already seen a lot of things that the girls will love.



Have you done any Halloween crafts?

1 comment :

  1. they seemed to enjoy themselves. I agree the pumpkins look great in their bright colours

    ReplyDelete