Tuesday 17 October 2017

Make Your Own Chocolate Pizza Kit - Review!

At the end of August we were sent a fab selection of gifts and toys from What 2 buy 4 kids to try and one of those gifts was the Make Your Own Chocolate Pizza Kit. My girls love pizza and chocolate so this was just perfect.....Becky had the honours of making it....


The pizza kit contains everything kids need to make a delicious 7-inch pizza made from chocolate, including a pizza mould and top quality ingredients.

I imagined the pizza mould the be a cheap plastic bowl but it's not it's actually a metal bowl....


You simply melt the chocolate in the microwave then decorate with sweets provided and white chocolate curls....

The chocolate did take longer than instructed to melt in the microwave but I just put that down to the fact it was a cold day....




It was so simple to make and Becky needed no instruction from me.....We popped it into the fridge and left it to set. After 20 or so minutes you are supposed to go back and cut it into slices so it is easy to eat...We forgot. Oops.



Later that night the girls wolfed it down....They loved it. They let me have a taste and it was certainly delicious...

The chocolate pizza costs £12.99 and I would say it is well worth the money. It would make a great gift for someone for Christmas!

We were sent the Make Your Own Chocolate Pizza Kit free of charge. This is our review.

7 comments :

  1. This looks epic and something my boys would enjoy X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of these, what a fab gift! Chocolate and Pizza, yum! #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would make the perfect dessert after a real pizza! I'm thinking a pizza night is in order ;) #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this would go down very well with my kids! #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my boys would love this! May have to go on their Xmas list #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun!
    Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete