Tuesday 24 October 2017

Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor & V6 Cord Free Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bundle - Review!

I tend to keep myself to myself in the blogging world but I do have a few bloggers I would class as real friends. Jayne from Sticky Mud & Belly Laughs is one of these people.....

I was nominated by Jayne to take part in a gifting challenge this month in collaboration with AO.Com. We were given a list of 10 products that are going to be really popular this Christmas and we got to choose one to send to each other....I chose for Jayne and she did for me. We picked our top three choices and then we had to wait to see what would arrive....It really felt like Christmas!

As soon as the text message arrived about the delivery I turned detective found the tracking number and discovered I was being sent the Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor & V6 Cord Free Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bundle. Wow! I couldn't have been happier. I spent the day tracking the delivery driver on my phone and was pacing the living room when it was due to be delivered....hehehe


As soon as I had the chance I unboxed them and put them together which was so simple....I am usually rubbish at things like this but had the V6 Cord Free vacuum put together in minutes without me even reading the instructions. The Light Ball Multi Floor took slightly longer but that was because of my stupidity trying to put things on the wrong way around. I'd say it took no longer than 10 minutes to assemble them both!


Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor

The upright is brilliant for giving really dirty carpets a long, thorough clean, as it has Radial Root Cyclone Technology which improves airflow to remove more dust and dirt. You’ll be able to effortlessly move around furniture too, as Ball Technology lets you clean awkward spaces with ease.


This has been moved upstairs as we have carpets up there and it is perfect for them. I had vacuumed our bedroom a couple of days before using our old vacuum and then used the Light Ball.....I was amazed at how much dust, hair and dirt it picked up. It looks like I hadn't vacuumed in months! Eek! 

The cord is so long. I can plug it into a socket in the middle of the living room and vacuum the whole of the downstairs of our house....I can leave the Light Ball at the bottom 

I imagined this being so loud but it really isn't....It is quieter than my old vacuum but about 10 times more powerful!

I suffer with a bad back. Using my old vacuum I would be in pain afterwords....With the Light Ball I was OK. I could easily carry it up the stairs myself and the "Ball Technology" really does work. This is very easy to move around and takes no effort...Both of my girls have vacuumed their rooms using it and thought it was easy to use.


V6 Cord Free Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

The cordless V6 vacuum offers versatile cleaning and powerful suction and is perfect for tackling tasks like the stairs. Its 2 Tier Radial™ Cyclones separate air and dust inside for incredible suction, and with a 20 minute run time from a single charge, you can leave any room spotless.


This one is by far my favourite at the moment but that is only because I have used it more more than the Light Ball one. It is being kept downstairs and is so handy just to grab and clean up any mess my girls have made. It is so much easier than getting on my hands and knees with a dustpan and brush.

The power button is a trigger which means you don't leave it running unnecessarily and wasting the battery life. I have ran the battery down once while I was vacuuming the stairs after it had been used earlier in the day...For a small clean or home this is perfect. We wouldn't be able to vacuum our whole house in one go with it as the battery only holds about a 20 minute charge but that is fine with us. 


As well as doing the laminate floors it can double us as a handheld vacuum. Perfect for the stairs, table tops and cars! I have already used it to vacuum the drawers and cupboards in the kitchen.

The V6 comes with a docking station that you attach to the wall and it stores the vacuum and holds two cleaning attachments. I am still waiting for my fella to make a space for it under the stairs.


They are both great for vacuuming floors and carpets and getting into awkward places with their attachments. Vacuuming the stairs is now pleasure instead of a chore.

Both the vacuums are so simple to empty. Emptying takes just a push of a button and the bottom of the dust/dirt canister opens up....I am amazed how much is being sucked up....I thought I lived in a clean house until I used these.

I imagine these would be amazing if you had pets....The amount of hair they have picked up from myself and my girls is unbelievable.

This is a great bundle. It has everything for all your vacuuming needs. I have surprised myself. I actually enjoy vacuuming now. It doesn't seem like a chore.



You can see what Jayne thought of her gift over on her blog.

I will be keeping an eye on AO.com over the next few weeks. Every year I have a coffee machine of some sort on my Christmas wish list and this year Stu has promised me one! Hooray and we are looking for a couple of the TV's for the girls for Christmas. I have signed up to the Black Friday deal alerts on AO.com so hopefully we can get some bargains....

I was sent these free of charge in exchange for this blog post and review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

12 comments :

  1. Oh what an incredible bundle to receive! I am looking at getting a new vacuum as our is ancient and I love the look of the V6.. Wonder if Santa will bring me one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look really good for different purposes. I like the lightweight one as it is easy to move it about and do a quick clean when in a rush X #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part with me bud! It's a wonder I haven't worn our carpets out with my new Dyson hehe. I have never enjoyed hoovering up so much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Kim. I have always loved all the Dyson products :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now much as I wouldn't actually want a vacuum cleaner for Christmas - I'd be flipping thrilled with a cordless!
    Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dyson and the cordless vacuum looks amazing! Very handy with pets and kiddies to clean up after ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review Kim. We really need a new vacuum as our very old Vax is currently held together with sticky tape. I keep looking at the Dysons and think we really need to invest in a new one. This looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the bits and gadgets that attach, no spider or cobweb could escape this! #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, what an incredible gift! Sounds like a super hoover - I'll have to show this to my husband as we're in the market for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard a lot of good things about Dyson vacuums! They are pretty great. This is a great review:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely idea, I love that you both got to test drive the models

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I'm a glutton for a new hoover! This looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete