Tuesday 5 September 2017

Trying award winning wine from Premier Estates Wine....

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from someone asking if I wanted to review some wine....If you follow me on social media you will know I am a wine lover and to me it was a silly question. Of course!! hehehe So I was sent four bottles of wine from Premier Estates Wine. When they arrived it felt just like Christmas! Thank goodness it was a bank holiday weekend and the kids were off school. 


Premier Estates Wine sells award winning wines that at everyday prices. Their sparkling Prosecco has won no less than 8 awards over the last few years and we have 14 more fantastic multi award winning wines available for those who like to buy wine online....

I was very lucky to be sent 4 bottles of sparkling wine. I have never ordered wine from the internet before. I am always slightly worried about the bottles breaking but the delivery people would have had a hard job of breaking these bottles. They were well packaged and arrived safely.

11% vol - £7.99 per bottle


The Prosecco DOC Millesimato is made using Glera grapes from the Veneto region of North Eastern Italy, thereby ensuring the highest possible quality of Prosecco. It has a pale straw colour with hints of honeysuckle, citrus, pear and apple, aromatic with a hint of sweetness and a fine delicate finish. 

I loved this....It was a real treat! It was at the perfect level of sweetness for me. It had a lovely taste to it and a lot of bubbles which was just perfect. I think a case of this might be going on my Christmas list. hehehe

We were also sent a mini bottle of Prosecco DOC Millesimato I really like these little bottles. Fantastic if you would just like a glass full without opening a big bottle. 

11% vol - £7.99 per bottle


Often referred to as Premier Estates Wine's "Pink Prosecco", this easy drinking Grand Rosé Extra Dry sparkling wine sits equally well for a toast, or to enjoy throughout your entire meal. The Grand Rosé is made using grapes from the Veneto region of North Eastern Italy, thereby ensuring this pink sparkler is of the highest possible quality and surely one of the best available within its price point. It is pale pink in colour, elegant with hints of fresh ripe summer fruits, floral rose aromas and has a delicate sweetness.

This was good. It made me think of summer. I could imagine sitting drinking this outside on a warm evening. It was bubbly, sweet and very refreshing. I think a bottle of this would make a wonderful gift.

CAVA Brut

11.5% vol - £7.99


Elegant citrus and apple flavours dance around lively fine bubbles to create a titillating finish making it the perfect fizz for parties. The versatility of Cava makes it the ideal complement to enhance a large variety of flavours. Pair it with all fish dishes, pasta, risottos and white meats.

This was the only one I wasn't so keen on....It probably tastes amazing to wine connoisseurs but it was just down to my own personal taste....To me it tasted so dry I struggled to drink it and I added some lemonade. Eek!

I am not a wine expert.....I know what I like and I don't want to pay silly prices for wine.....Premier Estates Wine do not charge silly prices for good wine. I think when Christmas comes along I will be making an order for their prosecco.

I was sent these bottles of wine free of charge in exchange for this blog post. This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


6 comments :

  1. Oh I do like the look of that prosecco :D
    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with a spot of well priced Prosecco #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great prices. Will take a look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly, you got to review wine... wow, you've made it as a mom blogger;)
    Jokes apart, nice post:) Must try...
    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh man these sounds great, reviewing wines is fab!! Love the sounds of the rose, yum!! Will have to look out for them online. Popping over from #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to know that the wine is so well packaged!
    Thanks for linking up your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete