Monday 4 September 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


We ate everything on last weeks meal plan but not on the days we planned....We had a few days where we swapped things around but it was fine. Ellie's birthday meal wasn't great. Brewers Fayre really let us down but it has all been resolved. We had an apology and a £15 voucher to use in the future which I am quite reluctant to use. 

The girls made their own hot dogs and spaghetti which they thought was fantastic and on Saturday they had great fun making their own pizza's....We bought the pizza bases ready made from Tesco and they are the best one's we've ever had.

My pizza ready to go in the oven.

This week see's the kids going back to school. Eek! I am dreading the early mornings. Stu still has another week off work on his holidays so it should be a little easier on me and we have Becky's birthday to look forward to on Sunday. She has already planned what she want's....Mcdonalds for breakfast and then a takeaway for tea. She hasn't decided yet which one but it's between a Chinese or Pizza.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Pepperoni Pasta Bake....
Tuesday - Roast chicken dinner....
Wednesday - Diet coke chicken & rice....
Thursday - Fish finger sandwiches....
Friday - Sausage rolls, chips and beans....
Saturday - Mango & prawn stir-fry with rice..
Sunday - Becky will be choosing a takeaway for her birthday....

What are you eating this week?


5 comments :

  1. I flipping love a fish finger sandwich! Also the prawn and mango curry sound lush. I'm sorry to hear about your crappy lunch and Brewers Fayre - I worked at one many years ago and they were always, always understaffed at lunch. It was weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only one person not a family but I'm not as organized as you with meal planning. I plan for a few days and then day 2 or 3 I change my mind. I was better at sticking to the plan when I was living with a household of people. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is making me so hungry, lovely meals enjoy X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never think of just getting the pizza bases and making our own. And your prawn and mango stir fry sounds delicious. I have just started to meal plan again as it went out of the window in the summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Becky! I hope she has had a wonderful day! The mango and prawn stir fry sounds like my kind of meal, yummy! #MealPlanningMonday blog hop is back in the morning and I hope to see you there x

    ReplyDelete