Wednesday 8 February 2017

Decorating cakes with Cake Angels decorations...

My girls and I love a bit of baking and it has been a while since we have done any....Recently we were asked if we would like to receive some cake decorations from Cake Angels....Of course. We have used their products in the past and we love them.


My girls and I made a couple of chocolate cakes....I was going to make a sandwich cake out of them but remembered my girls are useless at sharing....It would be easier to have two separate cakes so that is what we went with....

We baked them, let them cool and then iced them in chocolate fudge icing!! Yum! I then brought out the decorations!!


We were sent:

A tub of the Pretty N Pink sprinkles. There is 4 different types in each tub. Each section has a separate lid so you can only get what you need.

The flower shaped decorations which are so pretty. You get two large flowers and 8 smaller ones....

Pink and white mini marshmallows....

Each item costs under £2 which I think is a fantastic price.

I separated everything into bowls just to make it easier for my girls to get. Then they got on with decorating their cakes....


The girls had a great time decorating their cakes....The pink flowers were their favourite decoration....

This was what they came up with. Ellie's on the left and Becky's on the right....I think they did well. 


I can imagine if you had the time and no kids around you could make a pretty amazing cake using the Cake Angels decorations....

You can buy the Cake Angels decorations from Tesco and various other shops you would find things like this and of course the Cake Angels online shop.



We were sent these free of charge to feature on my blog. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

2 comments :

  1. It looks like your kids have had lots of fun with these lovely products, gorgeous cakes girls! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls did really well, the cakes look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete