I saw this tag over on Anca's Lifestyle absolutley ages ago and wanted to answer the questions too.....I do love my food. hehehe
1. What’s your favourite breakfast?
1. What’s your favourite breakfast?
I do love a full English breakfast but don't have them often enough which is probably a good thing for my waistline.....Sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, hash browns, tomatoes, black pudding, beans, toast. Fresh orange juice and coffee....
2. How do you drink your coffee?
With milk and 2 sugars....I have 2 or 3 cups a day. I have recently discovered iced coffee too....Wow!
3. What’s on your favourite sandwich?
A foot long tuna sandwich from Subway with tomato, cucumber, onion but no lettuce....
4. Soup or Salad?
I would have to say salad....I do love a Prawn cocktail salad. I'm not too fussed about soup. I always seem to spill and slop when I eat it....lol
5. What’s your favourite cookbook?
I don’t have a favourite cookbook. I tend to get most of my recipes from online. Mostly from Tesco or Netmums.
6. No more sweets or no more hearty foods?
As much as I love sweet food and desserts I could give them up....I love hearty foods. Especially in the winter or when I'm feeling grumpy.
7. What’s your favourite Cuisine?
Chinese....I could quite easily eat it every day....Not just the takeaway. I am quite good at cooking Chinese food too.
8. What’s your favourite food movie?
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
9. What’s your most guilty pleasure?
Jaffa Cakes. I can't just eat one. Most of the time it's the full packet. Oops.
10. What’s your greatest inspiration source?
Blogs and the internet.
11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner?
I would love to go out for dinner every night but it would soon get boring so I would have to go with cooking at home or even cheating and getting a takeaway....hehehe
12. High end or low profile?
With the kids we prefer low profile chain restaurants....McDonalds, Frankie & Benny's, TGI Fridays, Brewers Fayre...
13. What’s your favourite restaurant?
Brewers Fayre. The food is good, reasonably priced and it has an indoor and an outdoor play area for the kids. Stu and I get to eat and chat while the kids play.....
14. I do my grocery shopping at:
Tesco. I get it delivered most weeks.
15. The tastiest food I’ve ever eaten was:
Some chicken pie when I was in hospital having Ellie....It was amazing. I have tried to make my own since and have bought one's but nothing comes close....
17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?
Coffee with George Clooney of course.
18. What should not be missing in your kitchen?
The microwave....It is great for reheating, defrosting and a quick meal...
19. What is your favourite snack?
Sour Cream & Onion Pringles.
20. What’s on your pizza?
Tomato sauce, pepperoni, ham, ground beef, sausage, red onions, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese....Also known as the Mighty Meat from Domino's....hehehe
21. What food do you really dislike?
Broccoli and cabbage.
22. What’s your favourite food blog?
There are so many of them, but I’ll name three: Eats Amazing for amazing kids food ideas. Hijacked by Twins which is a great mix of recipes and family life and Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary.
23. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I don't think I've eaten anything really weird....Just the normal strange things like frogs legs, octopus, deer & oysters.
24. What’s on your food bucket list?
Go out for a proper afternoon tea, growing our own veg and eating it and having a pizza in Italy!
25. I couldn’t live without:
Bread....I probably eat too much of it but it is handy for toast in the morning and a quick sandwich at lunchtime...
BONUS question: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Scampi, chips and peas. It is one of my favourite meals which I wouldn't get sick of.
I’m not going to nominate for the tag but if you fancy doing it go ahead....