Wednesday 25 January 2017

The Bedtime Tag....

The lovely Naomi from Me Becoming Mum recently tagged me in this, The Bedtime Tag....I do love a tag and I love my bed so this was perfect for me....


Describe your usual bedtime routine?
I always have to go to the loo before bed, brush my teeth, turn the tv off and head upstairs.....I first go to check on my teen. I always have to put her duvet back on and set her alarm clock....I check she has her school uniform ready which she usually does....Then I check on my youngest. I usually have to remove toys from her bed and again check she has school uniform for the next day. She usually doesn't so I get that ready.....I make it to my bedroom and sort clothes out for the next day. I usually have my pj's on before bedtime so there's nothing to change....I get into bed and set my alarm for the morning and then watch a bit of YouTube.....

What are your favourite pyjamas?
These....They were my Christmas Eve pj's from last year. Becky my teen and I got matching one's....

Twinning is winning!

What is your current bedtime reading?
Facebook groups. I read them on my phone....lol I don't really read books so read the messages in blogging groups....

What would I find on your bedside table?
I don't have one....Mine and my fella's bedroom is such a stupid shape. If I had a bedside table you wouldn't get through the door.....On the floor just under my bed I have a box of tissues, my phone charger and probably a hair bobble.
What scent makes you sleepy?
I don't really have a scent that makes me sleepy.....Lavender the one that is supposed to make me sleepy always makes me feel sick....

What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
I usually go to bed at about half past ten on a school night and goodness knows on a weekend.....I am writing this on a Saturday night at ten past one in the morning....Eek! On a school morning I set my alarm for 7am but always get up at ten past....On a weekend I get up when the kids do. Usually at about 9am.

What are your top three bedtime products? 
1. My memory foam memory foam mattress topper....It has changed my life....I have such a better nights sleep with it.
2. My little pillow....I have a little square pillow as well as my normal pillow which I need to sleep with.
3. I don't have a number three....

What is your most common sleeping position?
On my right hand side....My arm under my head and my knees slightly bent....

Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
My phone. Eek!

What is your worst bedtime habit?
Getting caught up watching YouTube videos and not realising the time...

I'm supposed to nominate other people to answer these questions but I will leave it open and I nominate you all to answer these questions too....

4 comments :

  1. My routine is very similar apart from not checking FB while in bed. I never even used to take my phone to bed but I have to have it near me now at all times so it goes to bed with me. If I do use my phone in bed it's to listen to nighttime meditations. I love yours and Becky's matching pjs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I should probably listen to nighttime meditations instead of reading on it and watching YouTube. hehehe

      Delete
  2. Those matching pjs are super cute and I always check on my children before I go to bed too.

    ReplyDelete