Monday 16 January 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last week our meal plan went to plan....We ate everything. The pizza hot dogs went down really well and the girls want them again which is a good sign! Stu cooked the Sunday dinner yesterday and it was lovely....I always enjoy food more when someone else makes it....

Becky is getting her braces tightened today so soft food is needed for a couple of days while her mouth is still sore and Stu is off work this week on holiday from work....Hooray which means he will be helping with the cooking.... 

This week on the menu we have:

Tuesday - Easy chilli con carne and rice....
Wednesday - Sausage & tomato pasta....
Thursday - Fish cakes, curly fries and baked beans....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - Chicken curry leftovers out of the freezer and chips....
Sunday - Toad in the hole, mash and veg....

What are you eating this week?

9 comments :

  1. Love corned beef hash! You've just reminded me I haven't made it for ages - might have to have it for dinner tonight too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you did have it...hehehe
      My fella made ours and it was just as good as mine. x

      Delete
  2. Great looking meal plan, we are having corned beef and sweet potato pie tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I do like the sound of that. Yum!
      Thank you x

      Delete
  3. Just about to sit down and do this. I know, it's a tad late...but it's going to happen =) Corn Beef hash is something we haven't had in a while!! #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading your meal plans, you are so wonderfully organised and it's good to get some new ideas :)

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I love curly chips, my boys find them a novelty! X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete