Saturday 10 December 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 49

It all seems to have been about Christmas this week. All my planning is coming together....The decorations have gone up, I have finished the present shopping, I've bought the meat and fancy stuffing for Christmas day and Christmas got made a little bit more special by Stu getting a bonus from work in the form of Love to Shop vouchers and I won a Hatchimal for Ellie from a online competition! It has been a good week!

Now on to a photo every day!


338/366 3rd December
The Christmas decorations were starting to appear!

339/366 4th December
Probably our favourite decoration which is a little older than Ellie...

340/366 5th December
Elf had a picnic under the tree.

341/366 6th December
We made Gingerbread houses.

342/366 7th December
Time to write the Christmas cards.

343/366 8th December
Ellie was a bird in her school play.

344/366 9th December
Christmas jumper day at school.


2 comments :

  1. A very Christmassy week! Christmas hasn't really hit our house, although my presents are bought AND wrapped and I finally finished my Christmas cards yesterday. That's brilliant that you won the Hatchimal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so organised compared to me...hehehe
      I can't wait to see my girls face on Christmas day when she opens the Hatchimal. She is going to be overjoyed! x

      Delete