Monday 28 November 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan all went to plan! We ate everything! Hooray! I love it when we have weeks like that....

This week is the week where Tesco release their Christmas delivery slots. Eek! I really hope I get one. Last year I managed to get one for the 22nd. I did stay up and try to get one for the 23rd but they were all gone by 10 seconds past midnight....lol I hate going to the supermarket and shopping normally but shopping at Christmas just stresses me out....

When I did the shopping this week I didn't actually buy much....I am trying to empty the freezer a bit so I can start buying Christmas things.....Next year I'm thinking of buying a chest freezer so I won't have this problem again....

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread....
Tuesday - Battered chicken and rice....
Wednesday - Pie & mash....
Thursday - Breakfast burritos....
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Sausage sandwiches. I seem to have 3 bags of 20 sausages in the freezer...lol
Sunday - Toad in the hole, mash and veg....

What are you eating this week?

2 comments :

  1. So organised! I don't even know what we will have tomorrow lol #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Breakfast Burritos look really yummy :)

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete