Monday 21 November 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan didn't go too badly....We missed a couple of meals but they were just things which would have came out of the freezer so it's no great loss....

It's my birthday today but my birthday celebrations started on Saturday night. hehehe.....We still didn't have the Chinese fakeaway. lol I had Tesco Finest 10 Frozen Breaded Satay Skewers, Banana Fritters And Honey Dip and a bottle of Asti. lol Last night we were going to have a roast chicken dinner but we felt lazy so we ended up getting a Chinese takeaway.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Stu is making me a party tea. I have no idea what we'll have but it will involve birthday cake....hehehe
Tuesday - Roast chicken dinner....
Wednesday - Corned beef pie, mash & veg....
Thursday - Sausages chips and beans....
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Pork stir fry....
Sunday - A fry up....

What are you eating this week?

3 comments :

  1. *****Happy Birthday***** Enjoy your cake. I might get the ingredients for a fry up in at the weekend, I could just eat some crispy bacon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this food is making me feel hungry, I like the sound of corned beef pie, I have never heard of that! X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all sounds delicious especially pizza! Hope you had a lovely birthday x

    ReplyDelete