Monday 14 November 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went well...We ate nearly everything...We never got around to having the Chinese fakeaway on Saturday....I had a night out so we all ended up having something different....Writing this has been quite challenging. I have an epic hangover thanks to too much wine but I did have a fantastic evening....

Writing this weeks meal plan down I've noticed that it's a pretty simple one...No faffing around and there is a lot of our favourite meals...I am looking forward the the sausage casserole today....I always make too much so I can have it the next day for lunch....It always seems to taste even better the next day! 

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Sausage casserole, mash & veg....
Tuesday - Pepperoni Pasta Bake....
Wednesday - Fish fingers, chips and beans....
Thursday - Chicken kievs with rice........
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Chinese fakeaway (We never had it last weekend)....
Sunday - Roast chicken dinner....

What are you eating this week?

8 comments :

  1. That all looks really yummy, but you know what is shouting at me from that list? Wednesday's fish fingers, chips and beans. My ultimate comfort food :-) #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! It's such a simple but satisfying meal. We've just had it.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Simple but good food, what you need when the weather's getting colder.
    I really do like your Meal Plan posts and something I should look to do too. I post of plan then go my head but never commit them to paper/blog!
    Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think because I commit them to my blog I have to follow through with it...lol
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Yum, some of our favourites on there too, I hope the hangover has eased! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love sausage casserole. Hope the hangover didn't last too long. Hope you have a good week x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up having it over 2 days...
      The hangover was horrible. I was so close to saying I'm never drinking again. lol
      Thank you!

      Delete