Thursday 17 November 2016

Our top games for Christmas.

We always get a few games to play over Christmas....My girls have written a few lists to Santa and one of them just includes games.....Eek!



My girls have see various You Tubers play Wet Head and they have it on their Christmas list. They have actually wanted it for a good few months but I thought it was more of a Christmas present rather than a birthday one....



Take your chances with the Wet Head Game, it's water roulette. Fill the top with water, strap on the helmet, and spin the pegs! One of them will cause the water to fall, just hope it's not you! Pass the Wet Head around the circle and watch the anticipation grow! Will you be the next Wet Head?

Although this involves water and may seem like a summer game I know my girls would still love it in the winter months....

Every year for the last good few years Becky has received one of the Bop It! games this year is no different! I already have the new game hidden away....



The hit action game Bop It! has been updated for a new generation! Twist it! Bop it! Answer it? Selfie it? Hammer it? It's been enhanced with new action-oriented Bop It! moves for today's modern gamer. Bop It! game uses motion technology to test players and see if they've got the skills to master the moves. It's also portable and features three solo and social play options: Classic, Beat Box, and Pass It. Bop It! is for solo or group play and ages eight and up.

Last year we had fantastic fun with the Pie face game.....It was so messy and when I heard there was a new game out I couldn't resist buying it.


This year there is a new game: Pie Face Showdown.

The hilarious Pie Face Showdown game brings friends and family together for lots of laugh-out-loud fun. First, players load the arm with whipped cream (not included) or the included sponge. Then each player places their chin on one of the chin rests and at the count of 3, rapidly mashes the button nearest to them, which activates the hand on the throwing arm. 


The suspense builds as players try to get the arm to move toward their opponent, and when it gets too close to the pie thrower, it'll spring up, and that player will get creamed! The player who doesn't get "pie-faced" wins.

Pie Face was brilliant and the Showdown version sounds just as good, if not better. My girls are so competitive with each other. I can't wait for Chrsitmas day to play this...

Scrabble is something I think about getting every year but never get around to buying......This year I have. Ellie could do with help with her spelling and playing a game would be a great way to help her.....


This year Stu and I are getting a pick of a game of our own....Over the last year or so I have seen Cards Against Humanity.


Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.

The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.

This game seems so naughty and wrong but so, so much fun! It's not one for the kids! 

Are you planning to buy any games for Christmas? Which one's?

2 comments :

  1. I don't know about the kids, but I'm wanting most of these! Haha :)
    We have Bop It and its amazing! So much fun. I haven't seen Wet head before, but I'm definitely getting this for Jayden. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I know we're starting to play more and more games and we're looking to stock up this Christmas. I think Pie Face Showdown is going to be our #1 this year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete