Thursday 10 November 2016

My Birthday Wishlist.

It's my birthday month. Hooray! There's a couple of weeks until the big day and I have been hinting and giving Stu some ideas to what to get me....


I thought I would write a "if money was no object" wishlist.....A girl can dream right? If Stu reads it, it might give him some more ideas too....



Grey Zip Detail Padded Coat - £52.00 - Dorothy Perkins
The Lush Legends gift box - £145.00 - Lush.
Lounge & Sleep Brown reindeer slipper boots - £14.80 - Debenhams
Razor E300 Electric Scooter - £279.99 - Argos.
The Exuberantly Fruity Sleekster - £22.50 - Hotel Chocolat


Retro Diner Slush Maker - £49.99 - IWOOT
Lacoste Touch of Pink Gift Set - £24.99 - Semichem
Louise Pentland Presents: LouiseLIVE - £9.99 - Amazon
Emoji Pyjama Set with Eye Mask - £14.00 - George



VQ Retro Mini DAB/FM Bluetooth Digital Radio - £79.95 - John Lewis
Zoella Pamper Hamper - £45.00 - Superdrug
NescafĂ© Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine - £44.99 - The Co-op
Letter K Hot Water Bottle - £5.00 - Asda 
Daryl Dixon Set - £19.99 - EMP



Ello Labyrinth Lightweight Sweater - £29.99 - Truffle Shuffle
Mantaray Navy hedgehog applique purse - £16.00 - Debenhams
Nectarine Blossom & Honey Home Candle - £42.00 - Jo Malone
Rose Wine & Rose Hamper - £32.00 - M&S

I know I won't recieve all of these things but a couple would be nice....hehehe 
Is there anything you would fancy?

6 comments :

  1. I'm loving those reindeer slipper boots. I have the VQ Retro Mini in the Wallflower design, its fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The slippers are so cute aren't they...
      The radio looks so cool....I saw your review and I like your price better than mine. hehehe

      Delete
  2. Yes, so much of this!!! I'd love the Lush set, the chocolates, the rose hamper, the purse...oh most of it, to be honest! Hope you get some of it and have a fab birthday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! The Lush set looks amazing....It's a dream present though. I think I would be angry if anyone spent £145 on bath things for me.

      Delete
  3. I'd love the Lush Legends Gift box. The slippers are very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It would be amazing. Baths every night would be on the cards. hehehe

      Delete