Tuesday 1 November 2016

Mr Tumble’s Christmas Party!

Even though Ellie is nine she still has a thing for Mr Tumble....Another thing she is crazy about is Christmas so if you put the two together you get Mr Tumble’s Christmas Party CD!


Star of CBeebies’s Something Special, Mr Tumble, will be brightening up the festive season and making Christmas celebrations even more magical, for children and parents alike with the release of his first ever album, Mr Tumble’s Christmas Party, out on 4th November.

The album contains brand new studio recordings of 20 much loved classic Christmas songs with a Mr Tumble twist......

Track Listings.

1 Here Comes Santa Claus
2 Do You Wanna Build a Snowman
3 Santa Claus is Coming to Town
4 Winter Wonderland
5 Frosty the Snowman
6 It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
7 A Sleigh Ride Together with You 
8 White Christmas
9 I Can't Wait for Christmas
10 Silent Night
11 Let it Snow
12 Jingle Bells
13 All I want for Christmas is My 2 Front Teeth
14 Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
15 Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
16 12 Days of Christmas
17 Little Drummer Boy
18 The Xmas Song
19 Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas Time
20 We Wish You a Merry Xmas

We have briefly skipped through this album and we love it....Both my girls knew nearly all of the songs. There was only 2 they didn't know and one I didn't know.....

As a parent Mr Tumble can get a tiny bit annoying but this album made me smile and it actually wasn't too bad. The songs are jazzed up a bit and I am certain we will be Rockin' around the Christmas tree listening to this closer to Christmas.....

Yes this album is aimed at smaller children but it does make a fun change from the original versions of the songs!

You can buy Mr Tumble’s Christmas Party! from Amazon.

We were sent Mr Tumble’s Christmas Party album free of charge so we could review it and write this post.


14 comments :

  1. My little boy is tumble crazy, he would love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 8 year old should love this too, I may buy it for Xmas day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fab! It will be played here on Christmas day x

      Delete
  3. I remember my daughter loving Mr Tumble!! Great songs, love Christmas songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't beat a bit of Mr Tumble, think I'll be getting this for my daughter :)
    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete