Saturday 12 November 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 45

My photos for this week are rubbish....I do apologise. It's been one of those weeks where I haven't done much....I could have just missed this week out of the Project 366 challenge of sharing a photo for every day but then at the end of the year I would have kicked myself....


310/366 5th November
It finally stopped raining!

311/366 6th November
That is her I'm happy to be playing Minecraft face.

312/366 7th November
Some man knocked at my door and handed me these toilet rolls....A free sample with no explanation and no catch.

313/366 8th November
I stayed up late watching the news about the US election.

314/366 9th November
I saw Fairytale Of New York on the TV....It's officially Christmas season! 

315/366 10th November
Late on I remembered I hadn't taken a photo! Snapchat helped me out. hehehe

316/366 11th November
A treat for me....A Christmas sandwich & fancy chocolate brownies!


1 comment :

  1. You would definitely have kicked turned if you'd skipped the week! Love her Minecraft face and I'm chuckling at the random toilet rolls.

    ReplyDelete