Sunday, 16 October 2016

Piercings and Tattoos. #Blogtober16

I am taking part in Blogtober16 and will be writing posts with various themes/prompts throughout October....Today's prompt is Piercings and Tattoos....


The short story is I have none.....

There is the longer story though....hehehe

When I was about 7 or 8 years old I begged and begged to have my ears pierced...My mother always said no. She said I could get them done when I was 16....I kept asking and asking and the answer never changed. When my 16th birthday came along I went off and got them pierced....I didn't really want them done but did it to prove a point. I know it was very silly of me. They lasted about a month before I got sick of them....lol It was a complete waste of money and a stupid act of rebellion!

My girls have never really asked to have their ears pierced.....They are not the girliest of girls so it is one thing I don't have to worry about.....

I do want a tattoo and have for years but I want one that means something to me....Something that is really special with the perfect design and my girls names on. I have not found anything just right yet! 

Have you got any piercings and tattoos?


14 comments :

  1. That's the same as me I begged to get my ears pierced but my parents gave in to me, now I don't wear them

    Tasha x

    http://itsatashathing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe....We wasted so much time begging!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I waited until I was 50 Lol. I wear earrings every single day and wish I'd done it before #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
  3. I begged for earrings too and then let the holes close up haha! #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like tattoos that have meanings rather than just random tattoos #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hate the random ones. They're going to look very silly in about 20 years. hehehe
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Evie is really against getting her ears pierced for some reason! #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me chuckle. Over the years I've had my nose, belly button, tongue and ears all pierced but now I don't even wear earrings! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe. Wow! So many piercings! I fancied my tongue pierced but I don't like the idea of pain. lol

      Delete
  7. I always wanted my ears pierced when I was a kid and my mum used to say if you were supposed to wear earrings you would be born with holes in your ears. By the time I was old enough to get them done I wasn't really bothered anymore.

    ReplyDelete