Thursday 22 September 2016

The Daddy Tag....

My fella doesn't have much to do with my blog....He just lets me get on with it but I have seen the Daddy Tag on a few blogs and My Real Fairy tweeted me asking for me to join in....I thought why not? My fella was keen to answer the questions.....


Are you a Stay at Home Daddy or a Working Daddy?
I am a working daddy. 

Would you have it any other way?
No. I am lucky. My hours are great and work is flexible so I can swap shifts and not miss out on school or important things. I love the girls but having a break from them at work is sometimes just what I need.

Do you co-change dirty nappies? Even the very smelly ones?
Yes and yes. I did. They didn't phase me. The favour will be returned when im 80 and I'm pooping and peeing everywhere.

A little fairy gives you the possibility of breastfeeding? Are you going for it or do you run away?
With my moobs im a potential candidate already. I say bring it on.

What is the one must-have item for a daddy?
Headphones and loud music. Peace. Sometimes I see the carnage the girls are creating and I just ignore it. I can't hear it so it's like it's not happening.

How many kids do you plan on having?
No more. The girls are at an age where they are self sufficient (nearly) I don't want to go back to nappies, bottles and sleepless nights.

Lads’ nights? How often do you have them?
Rarely. I'm banned from lads nights by kids after spewing on floor once a few years ago after a night out. Jagerbombs are not meant for oldies like me.

Your children’s favourite achievement?
Outsmarting and outwitting me. The are evil geniuses. 

What is your best memory with your kid(s)?
Them both starting school. Waving them off on their first days. Bliss. 6 hours of peace.

Name one thing you miss since being a daddy?
Sleep. Sleepless nights in the baby days and early school mornings now. I can't wait until they leave home so I can sleep as long as I want to.

Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I was round before my children, round at birth and much rounder now.

Dream holiday with your kids?
My dream holiday with my wonderful kids would be them on one plane and me on another. Just kidding. Disneyland.

Dream holiday without your kids or even without the other half? (You’re allowed to dream)
Anywhere with good food which is delivered to me, beer and a bed. I'm easily pleased.

How has your life changed since having kids?
I'm poorer, have more grey hairs and less of it, I worry more but I wouldn't change it.

Finish the sentence “It makes my heart melt when…”
....when my kids finally go to sleep.

Favourite beers brands and football team?
Coors light and Newcastle.

Huggies or Pampers?
Nappies are no more. I do like getting lots of huggies but I don't think I'm pampered enough.

Have you always wanted kids?
Yes I've always dreamed of changing my name to dad. 

Best part of being a dad?
The best part of being a dad is becoming a granddad paybacks a b***ch!

Disclaimer :- I really, really do love my wonderful girls and wouldn’t change them for the world. The kids are my reason for getting up in the morning and without them I'd be nothing.

No comments :

Post a Comment