Wednesday 28 September 2016

I want a hedgehog.....

Autumn is well and truly here....There's a chill in the air and the leaves are falling. The nights are drawing in and our blinds and curtains are being shut earlier and I just want to snuggle under blankets with candles burning.

Recently with the new Autumnal ranges in shops I have seen so many things with hedgehogs on and I want everything....



Hanging Hedgehog Decoration - £4.00 - Tesco
Hedgehog Ceramic Tealight Holders - £3.96 - Baker Ross
Hedgehog Doorstop - £8.00 - Wilko's
Rustic Woodlands Tea canister - £5.99 - Dunelm
Home Brushed Cotton Hedgehogs and Foxes Duvet Set - £16.00 - George
Hedgehog Teacosy - £22.00 - Cath Kidston
Hedgehog and Hoglet Sewing Kit - £10.00 - John Lewis
Hedgehog mule slippers - £8.00 - JD Williams



Natural Wooden Hedgehog Wall Clock - £20.00 - Habitat
Mantaray Navy hedgehog applique purse - £16.00 - Debenhams 
Hedgehog Placemats - £10.00 - Not on the High Street
Honey the Hedgehog Lunchbox - £3.99 - Robert Dyas
Shaped Hedgehog Cushion - £7.00 - Asda
Hedgehog and Leaf Socks - £6.00 - Laura Ashley
Hedgehog Espresso Cup & Saucer Set - £35.00 - John Lewis
Foldable Shopping Bag - £3.45 - The kitchen gift company.

Is there anything you fancy?

6 comments :

  1. Oh I'm a sucker for tea cups and saucers, although I don't really use them I always stick to our mugs! But still, I love the Expresso Cup & Saucer set. And the slippers! aww, cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute aren't they.
      I love the idea of fancy cups too but always end up drinking out of the same mug. lol x

      Delete
  2. I love hedgehogs, they are so cute. You made a lovely selection, I like it a lot. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need all of these! I love hedgehogs :)
    I really like the tea canister (being a tea belly) and the purse is really cute too x

    ReplyDelete