Monday 28 March 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan mostly went to plan.....When planning it I did forget that I was out all afternoon helping out with the schools Easter egg hunt and then at Becky's parents evening....I didn't feel like cooking when we got in so we had a pizza delivered....hehehe

This week as well as the kids being off school, Stu is off work too. He has said he is going to help with the cooking and has planned a few meals.....

On Friday we are going to Newcastle for the Genetic testing....To see if I passed the girls heart defects to them or it was just bad luck and if they will pass it on to there children.....I am interested but nervous at the same time....

This week on the Menu we have:

Monday - Mince and dumplings....
Tuesday - Sweet BBQ Pulled Pork in buns....
Wednesday - Spaghetti Bolognese....
Thursday - Leftover bolognese in the Old El Paso Stand And Stuff Tortillas covered with cheese....
Friday - We're at a medical appointment so we'll get something while we're out....
Saturday - Home made pizza....
Sunday - Beef stew (Stu's cooking it. I have no idea)....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

3 comments :

  1. I think the tortillas look to be my favourite on the list :) #yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh enjoy Stu doing some cooking! Hope the appointment goes well on Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love BBQ pork, shame I forgot to put some pork on my shopping list this week. Hope everything goes well on friday, we're currently going through genetic testing too.

    ReplyDelete