Tuesday, 23 February 2016

My Mothers Day Wishlist...

Mothers Day is in a few weeks....A day for me to get spoiled....Stu's mam is no longer with us and my mother is no longer in my life...So Mothering Sunday is all about me!! Hooray! I would be happy with just cards from my girls but Stu always likes to let them buy gifts too.....I am not going to complain....hehehe I am going to drop a few hints starting with this blog post....



Mummy Peppa Pig Pyjamas - £14.00 - Asda
Mother's Day Petite Basket - £26.99 - Interflora


Mother's Day Wine Glass - £1.00 - Poundland
Thanks Mum - £15.95 - Lush
Dear Mum - From You to Me Book - £13.00 - Journals of a Lifetime
Saucepans recipe book - £10.00 - Paperchase
The Mother's Day Sleekster - £22.00 - Hotel Chocolat
Butterfly Print Scarf - £6.00 - Asda
I love u mum biscuit card - £9.00 - Biscuiteers


Pink Peony And Rose Bottle - £10.00 - Next
Choc on Choc Chocolate Handbag - £8.97 - Lakeland

Is there anything you fancy? 
What will you be getting your mother on Mothers Day?

8 comments :

  1. I would be happy with any of those gifts but I particularly like the Paperchase Recipe Book (or any of the chocolates) Like you I fell out with my mum, we didn't speak for 5 years and I found Mother's Day really difficult, the card sentiments especially. Ironically, it was my sending her a card on Mother's Day that brought us back together. The situation was very different to yours, but I did receive an apology by letter after I sent her the card. She's no longer here now, so Mother's Day is difficult again but in a different way.
    I really hope you get something special for Mother's Day, because I think you're doing a great job x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about your mum. I am glad you made up. I don't think that will ever happen with my mother.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love your wishlist - might have to add the Mummy Pig pyjamas and the chocolate handbag to mine and start dropping hints! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab aren't they. hehehe
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Oo you have picked some lovely things! Love the bag and the journal! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a lovely day and are spoilt rotten. And my mum always refers to it as Mothering Sunday too, there's some fab items on your wishlist too #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've picked out some great things there Kim, I like that 'reserved for mum' cushion. I hadn't even thought about Mother's Day yet, but I did receive a gorgeous surprise gift from my mum today! Better get my thinking cap on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your wishlist Kim, I'd be happy with any of these lol.
    I love the Pj's though and the little candles, will have to start dropping some hints I think hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete