Thursday 31 December 2015

Project 365 - I did it!!

I have done it....A whole year of photos....One every day for a year....Well nearly! I missed one day when we were all poorly but 364 isn't too bad for my first try.....I am so pleased with myself....It has recorded lots of every day moments which I probably wouldn't have bothered to take a photo of....

This isn't the end though....I think I will have to carry on again next year!


 353/365 19th December 2015
I only popped out for a couple of things....Oops. 

354/365 20th December 2015
Ellie watching The Sound of Music Live! She loved it and has watched it about 10 times since...

355/365 21th December 2015
The Christmas food shop arrived.....Everything was there! Well done Tesco!

356/365 22th December 2015
Colouring in and watching Christmas films....

357/365 23rd December 2015
A rare night out for me....A meal with friends.

358/365 24th December 2015
Christmas eve PJ's....


359/365 25th December 2015
Christmas day! Presents, presents everywhere! 

360/365 26th December 2015
Logo Lite may be our new favourite board game... 

361/365 27th December 2015
Or this might be....hehehe Such fun!

362/365 28th December 2015
My last day using my old laptop! It served me well but I was due and upgrade....


 363/365 29th December 2015
My new laptop arrived and I love it! I have just about got the hang of Windows 10 and got everything set up how I want it.....

364/365 30th December 2015
More board games....We got through a couple of games of Monopoly and there was no arguments! Amazing!

365/365 31st December 2015
Lots and lots of party food to see in the new year!!

http://www.theboyandme.co.uk/category/365/

24 comments :

  1. Love board games, especially at this time of year. The laptop looks fab, hope the girls liked their presents. Happy New Year #365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They did! All the best for 2016 x

      Delete
  2. That is amazing. You should be proud of yourself. One picture every day for 364 days is a huge achievement. I tried to do 100 days of happy last year and failed. Maybe I will have to try again in 2016. As you said, it is lovely to record those ordinary moments that might otherwise be forgotten. Happy New Year! Hugs Lucy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you! I really am! You should try! Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Well done for completing the whole year minus one day (can't really say that counts though!)
    Think I may try and give this a go in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh....Thank you! It was my first try so it can't count.
      Go on, give it a go! Good luck x

      Delete
  4. Happy new year to you! Well done on making it through your first year of 365! I'll definitely be back for my third year.
    It looks like you all had a lovely Christmas. Love that Ellie has watched Sound of Music 10 times! We've only recently discovered it too, but really like it. Will look out for Logo Lite. We only ever really play board games over Christmas and new year, but always really enjoy them and it's nice to find new favourites. Hooray for the new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be back for a 2nd year. I am quite excited about it.

      Delete
  5. very well done on completing a whole year of the project! one day off is def allowed!
    it looks like your girls had an awesome Christmas with some fab presents. Love the look of your party food - yum!
    happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We had a wonderful Christmas...
      Have a great year x

      Delete
  6. Well done! I struggled to be honest and gave up in May-ish. Wish I had carried it on though, because it must be so lovely to look back through now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is lovely to look back on.
      I hope you try again this year x

      Delete
  7. My word that fridge is full! Ours used to look like that at Christmas, but we have a bigger fridge now which would be a challenge to fill. Well done on completing the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have had a great Christmas! I look forward to following another year in pictures. Happy new year lovely x #project365

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done :) I missed a couple of days my first year, but managed the full 365 this year, very pleased! I love all your photos, so festive and such happy family moments captured. Happy New Year Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. We rarely play board games...not helped by the OH refusing to play any. I spotted that Monopoly game in The Entertainer for under a tenner so might have to go and get it for when N's a bit older.

    Looks like it was a good Christmas (we had a complete Tesco shop too - improved on last 2 years!).

    Have a great new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! What a spoil sport! I make my fella play board games. He isn't much of a fan either. hehehe
      Thank you! Have a fab year x

      Delete
  11. Lots of board games going on here, great way to spend family time, much more sociable than technology. I have never heard of logo lite.
    Good grief that is one well stocked fridge, think we all pop out for a few things and spend a fortune!!
    Oooh enjoy the new laptop.
    Happy New Year to you and yours from me and mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy new year to you too!
      I think I went a bit overboard with the shopping...Hardly any went to waste though. We just made complete pigs of ourselves. Oops.

      Delete
  12. Happy New Year, that's one heck of a food shop and some lovely presents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looks a lot but it lasted all the way until New Years eve x

      Delete