Monday 28 December 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


I feel like I need to go on a diet....I feel like I haven't stopped eating in about 5 days....lol On Wednesday I went out for a meal with my friends and it was an all you can eat place....Two plates of Turkey, veg, pizza & a bowl full of jelly, fruit and chocolate brownies and I was done....lol Thursday was a Domino's and then Friday Christmas dinner.....Since Christmas dinner I have been picking and eating all the leftovers....Stu had the last of the leftovers piled high....He didn't finish it all....lol


Last night we did have fried egg, chips and beans....I was craving proper food...I think this week we need to fit in some normal meals before we get to New Years Eve....
 
This week on the menu we have: 

Monday - Chicken kievs & crispy potato slices.... 
Tuesday - Tuna pasta.... 
Wednesday - A fry up - Bacon, sausages, black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and toast.... 
Thursday - Party tea!.... 
Friday - A Roast pork dinner.... 
Saturday - Leftovers from the pork dinner.... 
Sunday - More leftovers and raiding the fridge....

1 comment :