Monday 21 December 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


 Finally it's Christmas week! Hooray! I have my Christmas food shop being delivered this afternoon....Keep your fingers crossed for me that everything is delivered....Don't let me down Tesco! I would have liked the delivery on the 23rd but today was the best I could do....I am still going to pop to our local Asda on Christmas eve and probably pick up even more food....Their frozen party food looks way better than Tesco or Iceland so I'm hoping to get a few bits...

I am so excited for Christmas dinner already....It really is my favourite meal of the year.....I will be eating it again for my tea on Christmas day and boxing day....hehehe

This week on the menu we have: 

Monday - Fish & chips.... 
Tuesday - Prawn cocktail salad.... 
Wednesday - A fry up - Bacon, sausages, black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and toast.... 
Thursday - Either Domino's or an Indian takeaway.... 
Friday - Christmas Dinner!!! Then raiding the fridge and snacking all evening.... 
Saturday - Leftovers from Christmas dinner.... 
Sunday - More leftovers and raiding the fridge....

1 comment :

  1. LOL leftovers, leftovers, leftovers - looks similar to us! Our shopping is being delivered tomorrow evening. Fingers crossed everything is there! I have planned some proper meals from 28th again as we'll be all christmassed out by then x merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete