Monday 7 December 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....Our decorations are up and I am starting to buy the Christmas food.....On Saturday I bough the fancy stuffing that we love. Cranberry and Bramley apple pork stuffing balls, Apricot, almond & quince, Roast chestnut and onion and Bramley apple, honey & sage....They are now in the freezer....Apart from the pigs in blankets I think the stuffing is my faourite part of the Christmas dinner.....


Last weeks meal plan went great and we ate everything and managed to run the freezer down a bit.....I can now order the meat for Christmas! Hooray! 

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Corned Beef Hash....
Tuesday -
Chicken nuggets, chips and beans....
Wednesday -
Mince pie & peas....
Thursday - Hot dog & bean pies....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - Sloppy joe pasta bake....
Sunday - Roast Chicken dinner....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

4 comments :

  1. Oh that stuffing sounds lovely, that are Yorkshire puddings are my favourite part of the roastime. Yummy sound sweet, especially that pasta bake xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it! I always forget about the Yorkshire puddings on Christmas day. lol

      Delete
  2. I've started with the Christmas food too. Turkey has been bought, along with sausage meat for stuffing it. My hubby makes his own stuffing too, which is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's better to get it all early....Shops seem to sell out of everything closer to Christmas :D

      Delete