Thursday, 24 December 2015

Our Christmas Eve!

I love Christmas eve almost as much as I love Christmas day....The girls are always beyond excited and I can't help getting excited too.....This is what we have planned for today....

 I will of course be going to Asda....Crazy I know but there is bound to be something I have forgotten or need more of....As of writing this I can't think of anything I need....I must be mad but I feel the need to go shopping....lol

I will be preparing the veg and cooking the turkey and the joint of pork this afternoon while of course listening to Christmas music....

We will watch the Snowman and then the Snowman and the Snowdog - 4.55 on Channel 4.

The kids will both have a bath & they will get their new Christmas pyjamas on...Which our elf on the shelf delivered this morning! Along with some other treats.....hehehe It was done in the style of a treasure hunt....I am not good at riddles....lol

We will have a takeaway for tea....Either Domino's or an Indians....I haven't decided yet...

We will track Santa on the Official NORAD Santa Tracker....

A mince pie and a glass of milk will be left out for Santa and some carrots for the reindeers....

I will drink a bottle of Asti....hehehe

Stu and I will sort out the presents at about midnight....Wrapping the last of the big one's putting them out ready for the morning....

I am so excited for tomorrow....I feel ready for Christmas for once....I am sure it is going to be our best yet even though I am getting no presents off Stu and the kids to open.....On Boxing Day I am finally getting a new laptop....Hopefully a bit cheaper in the boxing day sales....Seeing my girls open their presents on the big day is enough for me....

What do you do on Christmas eve?
I hope whatever you are doing you have a lovely day today and tomorrow....

1 comment :

  1. Have a lovely day, all of you :o) Merry Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete