Wednesday 9 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas.....

The lovely Chantelle over on Mama, Mummy, Mum has set up the My Favourite Christmas Linky and wants to know about your favourite Christmas things.....You can share a video of yourself answering the questions or like me answer them in a blog post....I'm too chicken to talk on camera....


1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale Of New York....I even have it as the ringtone on my phone....lol


2. What is your favourite Christmas book?
The Snowman....We still have a copy and it comes out every Christmas....

3 What is your favourite Christmas film?

It has to be Elf! It is so funny and we've already watched it twice this month....

4. What is your favourite Christmas tradition?

I think it would have to be us all getting new PJ's on Christmas eve.....You have to look smart in case you bump into Santa....hehehe

5. What is your favourite Christmas memory?

 It was Christmas 2007....Our first Christmas as a family of four....My family was complete and the girls were spoilt rotten...

6. What has been your all time favourite Christmas present?

A huge trampoline I got when I was about 4 years old....It took up most of the living room and I never got off it all day. I even ate my Christmas dinner on it!

7. What is your favourite Christmas food?

I can't decide between pigs in blankets or fancy stuffing....Yum!

8. What is your favourite Christmas drink?

Baileys...I always go through a couple of bottles over Christmas....

9. What is your favourite Christmas decoration?

We have a big snowman which hangs from the ceiling....My dad gave it to me years ago and the kids absolutely love it....

10. What is your favourite Christmas advert?

The Sainsbury's one with Mog the cat....

3 comments :

  1. aaaa thanks so much for joining in, fab answers and wonderful memories. I do like a glass or five of baileys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love this tag - fab answers too! Fairytale of New York is always on my playlist too and I'm quite partial to some Baileys at this time of year too. I have a brilliant image in my head of you eating Christmas dinner whilst on the trampoline too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I love the new Pj's on Christmas Eve and the Pogues is my all time favourite too :)
    I'm going to join in with this.
    Thanks for sharing Kim x

    ReplyDelete