Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Jumper Day 2015....

Christmas Jumper Day is a fundraising campaign that was set up in 2012 by the charity Save the Children.....Each year people are encouraged to wear a Christmas jumper and to make the world better with a sweater and making a minimum donation of £1.

 
For the first time this year Christmas Jumper Day has teamed up with ITV's Text Santa...The money you raise will help Macmillan Cancer Support, Make-A-Wish UK as well as Save the Children....

Christmas Jumper Day this year is on Friday.....Have you got your jumper ready? If you haven't there is still time to pick one up....Here's a few ideas for you! 


Christmas Jumper With Pug - £22.00 - ASOS


Holly Christmas Jumper - £14.00 - Asda
Blue Reindeer Jumper  - £26.99 - Debenhams


Jingle My Bells Christmas Jumper - £12.00 - Sports Direct
Grey Santa Costume Sweater - £17.99 - New Look

Will you be wearing a Christmas jumper on Friday?

3 comments :

  1. Oh how cool! I'm looking for a christmas jumper and wrote my own post on them today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing my Christmas jumper and always good to raise awareness and money for charity x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love a festive jumper!! Myself and my husband have navy ones with a reindeer on the front...I know, so twee ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete