Tuesday 10 November 2015

I've bought the Christmas pyjamas!

I always get the kids new PJ's for Christmas eve.....Usually I just pick them up in Asda closer to Christmas but this year I decided to have a look at Character.com.....They source the best value children's clothes that fit with the latest trends in kids' fashion.....All for a great price too.

Ellie is crazy about the film Inside out and I had only seen pj's on Amazon before...They were over priced and looked like a plain t-shirt with a transfer on.... Not good. I saw these and new I had to get them. They are available for little ones between 3 and 10 years old. At £11.95 I thought these were a bargain!

 
Becky is a huge fan of the  Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and I had never seen PJ's before....What a great idea. They are meant for boys but who cares. I'm sure Becky won't....These got from 7 to 8 years old right up to 12 to 13 years and cost £8.95



I also couldn't resist buying a couple of t-shirts....A Disney Infinity one for £1.95!! I couldn't believe the price! It was in the sale and they only have size 7 to 8 left as of writing this. Such a cute top. I also got an Inside Out - Emotions top for £5.95 which goes from age 3 right up to 12 years....


Everything came to just under £30 which I think is so great considering they involve popular characters....I had a quick look at everything and they seem like they are fantastic quality and the sizing seems accurate....The girls haven't tried the items on yet....I'm saving them for Christmas.

I am hopefully going to do another shop with them before Christmas. I am planning on getting Stu a few t-shirts. They have such a great selection. Star wars, Marvel, The Walking Dead and many more....All for under a tenner.....I have seen similar t-shirts at other shops which cost £15/£20 and even more....

The only complaint I have is they seem to be really short of ladies clothing....

All UK mainland orders over £25 receive free postage and take a few days to arrive.....
Family Fever
I was not asked to write this post...I bought these items with my own money....I just wanted to share a great site.

27 comments :

  1. I love pj's. and I always buy the kids some every year for their Christmas Eve boxes #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. My little ones love inside out - the pjs are so bright and colourful #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are awesome! Love the bright colours :) we've just bought some new PJs for Christens too! #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas PJs are a must for stockings in our house. these look great #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah - love Christmas PJs's I can't decide which ones to get #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much choice out there isn't there xx

      Delete
  6. What great value and a big selection, too. Off to check them out, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great site...I will be using them again and again I think! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I always tend to leave Christmas PJs until the last minute too and then I am disappointed in the range on offer. Not this year though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That usually happens to me too!
      Good luck with finding some good one's! x

      Delete
  8. Love these PJ's :) it always nice buying new ones for the kids at this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh thanks. I shall have a nose at PJ's for my two monkeys! I like to get them PJ's for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a great bargain! And the pjs look lovely. I've just had a quick look and will definitely be buying some things off there.
    Thanks for sharing the site :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Christmas PJs are a big tradition in our house too!
    I really like the Inside Out PJs and I love a bargain, so win win!!
    #TriedTested
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh ym daughter loves Inside Out, those pyjamas would be ideal for her! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh they look great and what a fab price! #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Wimpy Kid ones! Who cares if they're meant to be for boys ;)
    Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete