Saturday 15 August 2015

Project 365 - Week 33

I felt like I have failed this week.....I could have had so many better photos but just didn't have my phone on me at the right time....I left it at home when we went to the park and another day when we went to the shops.....


 220/365. 8th August 2015

Ellie trying out the Rocks Drinks I won.....The faces she pulls!
 
221/365. 9th August 2015

Stu not sharing his M&M's with Becky.....hehehe She pestered enough and did get some in the end....
 

222/365. 10th August 2015

We always start of healthy on a Monday morning.... Smoothies for breakfast....So good!

223/365. 11th August 2015 

Fun with chalks....

224/365. 12th August 2015

Crafting fun....

 
225/365. 13th August 2015

It's Stu's birthday on Sunday.....There was much discussion between the girls and I about which cake we should get him.
 
226/365. 14th August 2015

More rain.....It didn't stop all day! Ugh! I have given up on summer.....

 

20 comments :

  1. i look forward to seeing which cake you opt for
    i have had weeks like you where i have not had my phone at hand to capture some good photos with! Smoothies are such a good start to the day - my boys love them too (love the mason style glass too). And i agree with you about the weather :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Marvel Avengers one....hehehe
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Sods law about not having your camera/phone and then spotting lots of great photos.

    It's weird because we've not had that bad weather this summer here. Yes, there's been dull weather, but only a few days of rain (apart from the week we were away, when it rained a lot at home). Guess that's the north/south divide?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had loads of rain up here....Although it is nice today. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. It really does feel a bit like Autumn now doesn't it? I keep meaning to buy some chalk to entertain z. Might have to pop to the shops this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does....I just know as soon as the kids go back to school we'll have some sort of summer....Not fair!

      Delete
  4. That's so annoying when you don't have your phone/ camera with you! I hope you managed to choose a good cake in the end. The weather has been rubbish this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very annoying! I left it in the house because of those pest phone calls. Grr!
      He was very happy with his cake so I think we chose well x

      Delete
  5. I've felt the same with my photos this week, I'm blaming the weather, where has the sun gone? Love the chalk photo has reminded me I need to get some more!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot my phone a couple of times this week and missed some cracking shots! Fingers crossed the weather improves

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love supermarket birthday cakes, they are the best,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Stu! which cake did you go for in the end? My guys love supermarket cakes, the more icing, the better, and if there are super heroes on it, then it is fab, apparently. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We went for the Avengers one....hehehe

      Delete
  9. He had a great time! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the chalk drawing! Sorry you've been getting so much rain :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cake shopping is lots of fun. I wish my hubby liked cake. I'm also rather taken with that chalk drawing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope Stu had a good birthday and he liked the cake. I always find smoothies to thick for a straw, takes to much sucking power, but a nice healthy start to the week.

    ReplyDelete