Monday, 20 July 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday



Hooray it's the first week of the school holidays....I am going to continue meal planning over the holidays but I am not going to say what day we are having what meal because I can't see it going to plan.....

This week on the menu we have:

Hot dogs in buns....
Barbecue Chicken and Bacon Pasta....
Homemade pizza....
Sausage and mushroom crumble....

Fish in butter sauce with new potatoes....
Sweetcorn fritters and something. I don't know yet...
Burgers in buns with salad....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

9 comments :

  1. I LOVE the sound of sausage and mushroom crumble! Have a lovely week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, barbecue chicken pasta is a favourite here. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the sausage and mushroom crumble sounds so yummy! Hurray for the holidays, I hope you all have a great week x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh great meal plan I love the idea of the sausage crumble. Thanks for introducing me to the meal planning linky- I hadn't seen it before. Nothing like a meal planned week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweetcorn fritters would love to see how they are made Iove sweetcorn sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm yummy meal plan. Sausage and mushroom crumble sounds delish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetcorn fritters and cajun chicken breasts or cajun salmon ;) Yep as it's the holidays I think its a good idea to not be fixing 'what meal when', go with the flow and have a great first week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. mm just looked up the bbq and chicken pasta looks easy to make yummy .

    ReplyDelete
  9. All sounds very summery and something kids would love.

    ReplyDelete