Saturday, 25 April 2015

Tracker On the Go Milk Drinks - Review & Giveway!!

I rarely drink milk unless you include it in coffee or hot chocolate.....Now and again I do enjoy a milkshake though...

I was offered the chance to try the new Tracker Milk drinks made by Mars! These drinks are based on the popular Tracker Cereal bars.....Which are a great protein source, high in fibre and suitable for vegetarians....


Fans of Tracker cereal bars will love the taste of the new Golden Syrup and Chocolate Chip On the Go drinks.

These delicious milk drinks with cereals, combine the oaty taste of the popular bar with notes of sweet golden syrup or creamy chocolate chips.

The ideal companion whether you are shopping in the city, or rambling in the countryside – just pop in your bag and enjoy.

We were sent the Chocolate Chip & the Golden Syrup to try....


The Golden Syrup smelt very sweet and just like golden syrup.....Thankfully it didn't taste as sweet as it smelt....It was nice but not one for me....The girls however loved it....

The Chocolate Chip one was my sort of drink....It was delicious.....If you imagine drinking a chocolate chip cookie this would be it.....

These drinks taste oaty but not too oaty....When I thought of a milk and cereal drink I imagined it to be thick, heavy, creamy and hard to drink but this goes down far too easily....They made a lovely change and they are something I would buy in the future....

The new shakes are available now from Sainsbury’s for £1.40 a bottle....

I'm running a small giveaway where one person can win a bottle of each flavour - Golden Syrup & Chocolate Chip.

Use the Rafflecopter thingamabob below to enter.....
(Give it a few seconds to load as it can be a bit slow at busy times)


Rules...We have to have them!  

The Giveaway runs from 12am on the 25th of April until 12am on the 9th of May.....
The prize is one bottle of each flavour of the new Tracker On the Go Drinks....
 Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget this is the ONLY mandatory task....
You can gain extra entries by following thorough social media, tweeting, etc... 
There will be ONE winner picked at random via Rafflecopter....
This giveaway is open to all UK residents only....
I will contact the winners within 24 hours of the competition ending....
The winners must respond within 72 hours of the notification e-mail or a new winner will be redrawn....
It is the responsibility of the company to dispatch the prize directly to the winner I will however try to help with any issues you have!

Good Luck!

ThePrizeFinder
 
http://myfamilyfever.co.uk/tried-tested/

We were sent these drinks free of charge to try....This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.

103 comments :

  1. Yes I do - I love mars bar milk!

    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry milkshake is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love strawberry milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a thick banana milkshake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Banana milkshake is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favourite milky drink is ovaltine

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound yummy. I love just a big glass of plain milk, but a big glass of thick chocolate milkshake is a close second!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hot chocolate with marshmallows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love making a milky coffee and sometimes do the odd hot chocolate as well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. strawberry milkshake is the one i love x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love all milkshakes, apart from strawberry flavour x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I particularly like strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. chocolate or banana milkshakes

    ReplyDelete
  14. not really, but our 3 grandchildren do

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chocolate milkshake is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anything chocolate flavoured are my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My strawberry cheescake protein shake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not keen on milky drinks, apart from milkshake and hot chocolate - these sound interesting, I bet the kids would love them !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum! These sound great, never heard of them before - love to try the golden syrup one #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love strawberry milk drinks, or anything with a caramel flavour

    ReplyDelete
  21. Chocolate ones looks scrummy! #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh gosh I can't bear flavoured milk so these definitely wouldn't make it into the fridge in our hosue!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I had so many Tracker bars when I was pregnant with my second I'm not sure I can face another one! These look good though in a 'treat' way - the Golden Syrup one would be my choice!
    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  24. Banana milkshake

    @kidsdogsandcats

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the sound of these! I really like a vanilla milkshake. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  26. I do like milky drinks, banana is peng

    ReplyDelete
  27. Iced latte is the best milky drink! Otherwise it has to be a thick chocolate milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yes, chocolatey or coffee ones

    ReplyDelete
  29. Warm milk and banana, great for getting you back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love mars bar milk! - leanne w

    ReplyDelete
  31. strawberry or banana milkshake :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love banana milkshakes
    from samantha price

    ReplyDelete
  33. Banana milkshakes are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I odnt like them, my daughter loves anyhting though

    ReplyDelete
  35. mmm chocolate milk

    ReplyDelete
  36. love them! My favourite is chocolate milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love milky drinks, vanilla milkshakes are my fav

    ReplyDelete
  38. chocolate tracker looks tasty yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like milk with a spoonful of honey. EJ Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love milky drinks - especially banana :) x

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like strawberry flavoured milk :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like them, but mainly go for the chocolatey one's x

    ReplyDelete
  43. I had an Oreo milkshake a few weeks back - it was the best milk-based drink I've tasted so far!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love strawberry milkshakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Banana milkshake or hot milk with honey

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like vanilla ones. I prefer really hot milky coffee though!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love strawberry milkshakes because they're the most refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Strawberry milkshakes are the best

    ReplyDelete
  49. i like vanilla milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  50. Yes i do , I like Strawberry milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  51. strawberry milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love milkshakes, especially strawberry

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love strawberry milkshakes but also like chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  54. yep, love em, bananas my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love thick banana milkhake

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love banana milkshake. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like milkshakes - chocolate or strawberry

    ReplyDelete
  58. Yes I love chocolate Milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  59. Ice cold banana milkshake, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Choccy Choco Chocolate Milkshakes MmM :)

    ReplyDelete