Monday 13 October 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/

Monday again!!

Last weeks meal plan went brilliantly.....Well apart from Sunday....After having a night out on Saturday (the band was rubbish so we ended up in town) I didn't cook the roast chicken dinner....I didn't have a hangover by the way...I just couldn't be bothered with the faff on.....I did however have the leftover pizza for breakfast....So not all was bad....hehehe The chicken has been bumped to today.....

I don't think we have much on this week so I'm hoping this weeks plan goes 100% to plan!

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Roast chicken dinner...
Tuesday - Chicken & Sweetcorn soup....

Wednesday - Scrambled egg, ham and toast.... 
Thursday - Sausage, chips & beans....
 Friday - Pizza....
 Saturday - One of Ellie's "World Foods" Spanish this time! So it has to be Paella and Stu is going to try to make Churros too.... 
Sunday - Mince pies, mash and veg....
 
 As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

No comments :

Post a Comment