Tuesday 8 April 2014

John Frieda Frizz Ease - Review!!

I have dry, frizzy hair....I'm always on the lookout for the perfect shampoo and conditioner so when I had the chance of trying some John Frieda Frizz Ease products from BzzAgent I jumped at the chance....

I was some of the Frizz Ease Smooth Start Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner, Frizz Ease Original 6 Effects Serum and the Frizz Ease Secret Agent Perfecting Crème to try....


The Shampoo & Conditioner...

Nourishes each and every strand of hair to replenish lost moisture and restore the hair's natural defence against frizz.
Contains Frizz-Mending complex and natural olive oil.
Fights all levels of frizz with added nourishment and a moisture-boost.
Leaves parched tresses silky, shiny and highly manageable.
Ensures hair is given the optimal smooth start leaving parched tresses silky, shiny and highly manageable, without residue.
Lightweight formulations that won't weigh the hair down but deliver exceptional results.

The shampoo has a really nice feeling to it.....It lathered up nicely and I found it easy to work through my hair. It left my hair feeling really clean....The conditioner was great....As soon has I started washing it out of my hair I could feel how much softer my hair felt....

Original 6 Effects Serum...

Instantly eliminates frizz and repels humidity for glossy, silky-smooth styles. With thermal protectant.

This serum is applied to wet hair and you use one pump of the serum as it tells you on the bottle and then dry and style hair as per usual which I did....Well after my hair was dry it still looked like it is still slightly wet and my hair felt slightly oily....The serum itself has a sticky sort of oily texture and has took the frizz out of my hair but it has left a residue behind which I don't like....If I wanted a wet look I'd have used a wet look gel....

Secret Agent Perfecting Crème...

Exceptional crème, applied to dried hair, instantly transforms puffy, parched hair into a perfectly smooth, supple, shiny texture.
Replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling stress.
Works instantly on dry hair to camouflage imperfections by smoothing away dullness, puffiness and frayed split ends.
Immediately restores "silkening" moisture to "quench" parched hair.
Creates ultra-glossy, supple hair with an incredibly healthy-looking finish.
Contains a UV filter.

This white cream has a pleasant smell and disappears quickly into the hair.....This seems to help to tame the frizz and definitely hydrates hair and leaves it looking shinier too... Once my hair is dry and straight, I use a little of this to keep the style in place. It is also useful for a quick smooth down between washes....

The shampoo, conditioner and the Secret Agent Perfecting Crème are brilliant products I've used them since without the Serum and my hair feels fantastic and looks healthier and I definitely have less frizz!!

I was sent a selection of John Frieda Frizz Ease products free of charge...This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own...

13 comments :

  1. Great to find a product that works so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about the Frizz Ease range this weekend - straightened my hair but the humidity made it a fluffy mess after a few hours. May have to give them a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frizz Ease are great products, I might have to invest again now my hair is getting a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister swears by Frizz Ease she loves it. I l always remember the lovely smell in the bathroom after she'd done her hair #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this range and cant live without the serum! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. frizz- ease is fab I used to use this all the time in fact I don't know why I stopped to be honest you have just reminded me how great the product is xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not used Frizz Ease in years but it used to be a staple of my hair care routine. Might have to reinvestigate!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete