Monday 10 March 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


This year is going so fast....The end of this week and we'll be half way through march......Slow down a bit please! I don't think we have much on this week.....Nothing I can remember anyway and last weeks meal plan went to plan....Pancakes were thoroughly enjoyed...
 
 This week so on the menu we have...

Monday - I will be having left over Sausage Casserole the kids and Stu are having Macaroni Cheese....
Tuesday - Scampi & Chips!!....
Wednesday -
Quiche and salad.
Thursday -
Bbq Chicken Melt with wedges....
Friday - Chinese!!....
Saturday - Prawn Cocktail Salad....
Sunday - Sausages, mash, peas & gravy....
 
 As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....
 

7 comments :

  1. I love sausage casserole but my kids will never eat it!

    BNM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My two love it....One of their fave meals but they wouldn't be happy with it two days in a row :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love prawn cocktail salad but as the hubby doesn't like prawns we never have it! The bbq chicken melt sounds good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fella hates prawns too but the kids and I love them.....He makes his own tea when we have Prawn Cocktails :)

      Delete
  3. BBQ chicken melt sounds very tasty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the only one to enjoy sausage casserole in monkeyfeet hq! My heathens don't even like panacalty :-)

    ReplyDelete