Tuesday 11 February 2014

Before You Were Born...

I saw this over on Mummy Tries encouraging people to conjure up memories of what life was like before having children.....It's was the beginning of January 2002 when I found out I was pregnant with Becky....Such a long time ago!!

You can read Mummy Tries post here....

What Is Your Favourite Holiday Destination And Why?

Blackpool....I went to Blackpool for my 18th birthday!! What a weekend.....Arrived the Friday afternoon and got ready and went out drinking and that was the theme for the whole weekend....lol I drank so much....Ate so much junk food and danced until my feet hurt.....We stayed in a scruffy bed and breakfast....I only ate the breakfast on the Monday morning....Far too hungover any other morning to get out of bed never mind face a fry up! lol It was so cheap and cheesy I loved it....

What Is Your Funniest Memory Pre-Children

Running down the street naked apart from a pair of trainers in the snow at about 4am in the morning after a drunken game of truth or dare....I don't think any of the neighbours saw.....If they did they never said anything...lol
 
What Was Your Favourite Thing To Do In The Evening?

Watching the soaps with no interruptions....Going to the local Working Mans Club and playing Bingo.....lol Yes so sad but lots of fun....Especially when I won....The old biddies were not happy!!

What Hobbies Do You Have That You Can No Longer Do?

Not really a hobby but I used to love and stay up to watch the WWE Wrestling shows each week as well as the monthly Pay-Per Views....As they are live in America they are shown 1/2am in the morning and don't finish until about 4/5am....Imagine getting up for the school run with 3 hours sleep....Now it gets recorded and I watch it on an evening before bed....lol


What Do You Think You Took For Granted Before Having Children?
  • Sleep...
  • Going the bathroom with the door shut...
  • Wearing shoes with really big heels....I've never been able to wear them since having kids....They play havoc with my back! 
  • Being spontaneous as a couple.....We can't just decide not to cook and go out to eat just the two of us.....Babysitters need to be planned weeks in advance...
  • Hot food and drinks... 
 
I'm not going to tag anybody....I never know who to tag....Just have a go at it and leave the link in the comments...

1 comment :

  1. Love this! I can relate to most of them......even the WWE (even seen it live, before kids) xx

    ReplyDelete