Saturday 21 December 2013

Party Songs....

We all have a song which puts us in the 'party mood'.....The song you listen to when you're getting ready to go out.....Not that I go out often but when I hear these songs they really put me into the party mood....

1. Black Eyed Peas - 'I Gotta Feeling'


2. N-Trance - 'Set You Free' - An oldie but a goodie...


3. Beyonce - 'Single Ladies' (Put a Ring on It) - Fab for a quick dance around the living room....


4. Queen - 'Don't Stop Me Now'.....One to have a good sing along too....


5. Andrew WK - 'Party Hard' - We tend to listen to this at our 'mummy' coffee morning on a Friday....lol....Sure gets the weekend started!


 What song gets you in the mood to party?
 

3 comments :

  1. Love these song for having a little dance around xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Love Don't Stop Me Now, too, and Wham's I'm Your Man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at Party Hard! Glad to see it made your list. I'm listening to it now since it's Friday after all :)

    ReplyDelete