Monday 9 December 2013

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/

Last weeks meal plan went ok....Not exactly to plan there were minor changes....Sausages chips and beans turned into sausage casserole and we had a takeaway Friday night....

I think I've come to the point in the year where I've lost my cooking mojo....It happens every year to me....Where I'm trying not to buy or put anything in the freezer so it can be filled up with food for Christmas.....Plus it's so cold I just want to sit under my blanket in the cosy warm living room...lol 

This week on the menu we have...

Monday - Tuna pasta bake....
Tuesday - Chicken and mushroom pie with mash & veg....
Wednesday - Sweet & Sour Pork and rice... 

Thursday - Vegetable soup....
Friday - Pork and Apple sausages with wedges....
Saturday - Hot Dogs in buns....  
Sunday - Chicken casserole & mash....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

No comments :

Post a Comment