Monday 9 December 2013

Compare 4 Kids....

Ahhh I really wish I had found this site Compare 4 Kids a few months ago when I started the Christmas shopping....It is a comparison website for parents....

You tell them who you're buying for then they will show you their favourite picks from over 50 of the UK's top online websites...Saving you time having to trawl the internet for Christmas gifts this year...
It is so simple to use.....Pick who you're buying for, age and your budget....It gave me so many ideas!! 


 
I set a £50 budget each for Becky and Ellie as they were quite happy to Blow The Budget and spend hundreds of pounds each...lol..This is what we came up with within my budget!!

For Ellie - £49.99
Of course Ellie would love some Disney Princess things....It's all about princesses this year she has turned into a really girly girl....The Rapunzel Styling head looks such fun!! I have seen it on other sites for about £5 more so was good to find it for the bargain price on a site I wouldn't have thought of looking at....Shh! Don't tell Ellie but we already have a lovely wooden toy kitchen for her so some extra foodie things would go lovely with it!!


For Becky - £49.97
Becky of course want's everything One Direction related so some bedding and the microphone would be ideal presents for her...I think I might regret buying the microphone though  after hearing the same songs over and over again...hehehe but of course she would love it...She has seen the Chill Factor slushy makers advertised on TV for months and has been asking for one for ages so that would be perfect for her....


Compare4Kids is a great site which is so simple to use and has been added to my favourites....It will be so helpful when it comes to their birthdays too....

1 comment :

  1. What a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely keep this in mind next time I am buying kiddy presents :)

    ReplyDelete