Friday 18 October 2013

10 Day You Challenge! - Seven Wants...


Carrying this on from the previous weeks Ten Secrets - Nine Loves & Eight Fears

Ohhh Seven things I want.....Easy!!

1. My girls to grow up happy and healthy.....

2. A new Laptop!....The motherboard on mine blew AGAIN a couple of months ago.....Can't afford a new one yet and don't want to get into debt to buy one so at the moment I'm using the kid's one while I save.....I want my own again! 

3. A decent phone!....A while ago I lost my phone....It wasn't the best....About 7 years old but it did what I wanted it to....I bought a cheap, basic one off ebay and it is so basic....Way more then I thought when I bought it! For example to send a text takes me forever....lol To say 'hello' I have to press 4 4 3 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 6 6....It annoys me! So unless you need a yes or no answer chances are I won't text you back...lol

4. To own my own home!...Yes we have a lovely home but it's rented....We always have the uncertainty of will the landlord renew the tenancy when it's up...

5. Money!.....Not millions! Just enough so I don't have to worry about the bills....

6. A new wardrobe full of clothes!....Seems like I'm losing weight! lol New clothes would be so nice!

7. A holiday!....Somewhere nice with the kids....Doesn't have to be abroad...Just a fab holiday the kids would remember for ever...

3 comments :

  1. That sounds like a lovely list, definitely some new clothes if you have a new figure to show off! Hope they all come true xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the same boat with rented flat...Fingers crossed all your wishes come true soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some of your wants. Hopping over via the weekend blog hop

    ReplyDelete