Friday 4 October 2013

10 Day You Challenge! - Nine Loves...


Carrying this on from last weeks Ten Secrets.....

This week I bring you.....Nine Loves....Easy!!

1. My Family!.....That covers everyone in my family I love! Stu, my girls, My dad, my Aunt Jean especially and everyone else too!

2. Roast Chicken Dinners! My favourite meal! I could easily eat them 3 or 4 days a week at least! They have to be done properly....Roast chicken, mashed potato, roast potatoes, parsnips, mashed swede, carrots, peas, stuffing, pigs in blankets all covered in gravy with apple sauce as well! Hungry yet?!

3. My friends....They're all a bit crazy in their own way but I love them all...

4. The soaps!....I watch them all! Neighbours, Home & Away, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks, Eastenders, Corrie.....

5. Shopping online! How did I ever manage before the internet....I buy most things online if I can! Groceries clothes, birthday presents....Everything!

6. Blossom Hill White Zinfandel Rose Wine.....A Saturday evening would not be the same without it!!

7. Entering competitions!....It's one of my hobbies....I have won things I would never of been able to buy myself....Lucky enough to win £200 worth of shopping vouchers a few weeks before Christmas and the girls are spoilt rotten from prizes I have won!

8. Reality TV! I am a sucker for it!!....X-Factor, Big Brother, Britains got Talent, I'm a Celebrity and I have just got into watching Geordie Shore....The Shame! lol

9. And of course Blogging!! I haven't been blogging a year yet but so far it has given me so many opportunities.... Meeting new people, working with some great brands and in the time I've been blogging I've learnt so much! 

4 comments :

  1. Busy having a glass of number 6 hehe. my fav too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart with the white zinfandel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a roast chicken dinner and pigs in blankets, yum! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea... I may have to give it a go myself over on my blog! I'm a reality TV sucker too :)

    ReplyDelete