Friday 27 September 2013

10 Day You Challenge! - Ten Secrets

I saw this over on Diary of an ACCA student and thought I would give it a go....Maybe you will get to know me a bit better.....Only thing is I'm not going to do it over 10 days....Too much would get in the way....Silent Sunday, Meal Planning Monday, etc.....I'm doing it over 10 weeks....


So first up Ten Secrets 

I don't think I have 10.....lol but I will try!

1. I like One Directions songs.....That does not mean I like those silly little boys though....lol

2. I hate shopping in supermarkets alone...I can't remember the last time I went to a supermarket alone....I would rather wait till the kids have finished school then take them....

3. If I didn't dye my hair I'm guessing I would have 80% grey hair.....I had my first grey hair when I was about 20 years old...

4. I like watching the kids shows on the Disney Channel.....Austin & Ally, A.N.T Farm, Shake it up, Good Luck Charlie & Jessie....

5. I can happily keep the house tidy (well not happily...who likes housework...lol) but my half of the bedroom is a complete mess!! Clothes everywhere! I have drawers but hardly any clothes in them!

6. I cried when my laptop broke a few weeks ago!

7. I have never been abroad and don't really feel like I want to! I like my home too much...

8. I like make up but just can't be bothered to wear it every day.....Well most days...lol I generally only wear it when I go for a night out....

9. I love the smell of strange things.....Petrol, newly tarmacked roads, WD40 & Cigar Smoke....

10. I hide sweets from the kids and eat it when they go to bed...hehehe 

16 comments :

  1. What a lovely idea Kim... Your 1D secret is safe :) I love the smell of WD40 too - what's that about?! Look forward to the next instalment #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all honesty.....I could've written that! Every one lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend is 34 this year and going abroad for the first time ever next year - and she is the same, I'm surprised she's going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad is 65 and he's going abroad for the first time at Christmas....lol

      Delete
  4. i am exactly the same as you for your number 9, and i also love creosote lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh creosote I forgot about that! Love that too :) x

      Delete
  5. I love the smell of creosote, tarmac and other similar things too. Don't like cigar smoke though! #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely idea :) Really looking forward to learning more about you! I used to like the smell of petrol etc. too, until I was pregnant for the first time, now I can't stand them - aren't our bodies odd?! #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes!! I used to love lots of things till I first fell pregnant and now can't stand them...

      Delete
  7. This is a great idea! I look forward to reading the rest. In the meantime, I am so the opposite about supermarkets - it is so much easier on my own! Thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get most of the shopping delivered so when I do go to a supermarket it's just for one or two things :) x

      Delete
  8. Weird smells rule! Germolene and bonfires are my favourites! What a good series and well done on thinking of 10 things to start with :)

    ReplyDelete