Thursday 9 May 2013

Nescafe Azera - Review!

Made from a blend of instant coffee and finely ground coffee beans, Nescafe Azera turns you into a barista without the training....


I knew this was on it's way as I had missed a parcel delivery earlier in the week and arranged for it to be redelivered. As soon as the postman came I ran and filled the kettle up and opened the package!! 


I was sent 2 Azera stick packs and 1 box of 6 Azera  Cappuccino sachets....

While I waited I read the info about the Nescafe Azera product.....

 Made from a blend of instant coffee and finely ground coffee beans, Nescafe Azera turns you into a barista without the training or a loft with 8 flatmates. Available in tins of Azera and Azera Intenso and sachets of Azera, Azera Cappuccino and Azera Latte, Nescafe Azera has the coffee for any occasion, no matter when you need it.

Of course I tried the Cappuccino first.....It was so simple to make open the sachet add it to a cup, add water and stir!!


I can honestly say this is the best Cappuccino I've ever tried at home....The only problem I had with it was because you don't add milk it takes an absolute age to cool down to a temperature I could drink....Apart from that it was perfect!! 

I will be buying these in the future and the ladies who I have coffee with on a Friday are in for a treat!! I'm taking it along to see what they think!!

 
I've just checked on the Asda website and they are available there so probably available in the other supermarkets too!!

I was lucky enough to be sent some from BzzAgent!! free of charge in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment