Wednesday 22 May 2013

My life according to.....

I was tagged in a My life according to Meme by Nikki over at The Countryside Memoirs and the meme was created over at Family Four Fun.


Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST try to answer these questions trying not to repeat a title. Tag 5 others you think will enjoy the challenge and repost as "My life according to"...

Here we go!!

It really only could be one band!! 22 days until I see them in concert.....The most brilliant...


BON JOVI 

Are you male or female..? 
Woman In Love

Describe Yourself..?
Livin' on a Prayer

How do you feel..?
Misunderstood

Describe where you currently live..?

Lost Highway

If you could go anywhere..?
Midnight in Chelsea

Your best friend is..?

She's A Mystery
 
Your partner is..?

Thorn in My Side
 
What's the weather like..?
Dry County  

Favourite time of day..?

One Wild Night
 
If your life was a book what would it be called..?
It's My Life

What is life to you..?

Bed Of Roses
 
Your last relationship..?

Bad Medicine
 
Your current relationship..?

Living in Sin

You fear..?

Blood on Blood 

How would I like to die..?

Blaze of Glory

What is the best advice you have to give..?
Keep the Faith

Thought for the day..?

Thank You For Loving Me
 
My Motto..?

Never Say Die
 
Your favourite form of transport..?

Fast Cars
 
How I feel..?

Happy Now 
 
Your favourite colour is..?
Good Guys Don't Always Wear White

If you could change your name, it would be..?
Queen of New Orleans

That wasn't too hard....I did have a bit of help from Wikipedia though...hehehe

I'm tagging Everyone!....

1 comment :

  1. Fabulous, I love Bon Jovi and dying in a Blaze of glory, such a great plan! Thanks for linking xxx

    ReplyDelete