Friday 1 March 2013

I wanna be a bear!!


In my next life I wanna be a bear.

  If you're a bear, you get to hibernate.  You do nothing but sleep for six months.  I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.  I could do that.

If you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cut cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business.  You swat anyone who bothers your cubs.  If your cubs get out of line, you swat them, too.  I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate "expects" you to wake up growling.  He "expects" that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.  

Yup! I wanna be a bear.

No comments :

Post a Comment